Hello! Defibox will officially launch Swap LP Tokens at 11:30 (UTC) on September 21, 2020.
About Swap LP Tokens:
- The LP Tokens (Liquidity provider) represents your liquidity share in the liquidity pool, and is also a proof to withdraw the liquidity assets.
- After you adding liquidity, you will immediately obtain the corresponding LP Tokens, which is a standard EOS token and can be transferred freely. Different liquidity certificate corresponds to different liquidity pool.
- EOS accounts with LP Tokens can freely withdraw the corresponding liquidity assets, and can claim corresponding liquidity mining rewards (BOX) at the same time.
- When you transfer the LP Tokens to another EOS account, the right to withdraw the corresponding liquidity assets and the right to claim subsequent liquidity mining rewards will also be transferred.
- The third-party DeFi protocol will launch the application scenario based on the Defibox LP Tokens to help you revitalize your liquidity assets or obtain multiple benefits.
Defibox cannot judge the security of any third-party DeFi protocol, nor can it prevent the third-party DeFi protocol from launching the application scenarios based on the Defibox LP Tokens. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that after identifying the security of the third-party DeFi protocol,you make careful decision whether to transfer the LP Tokens.
Friendly reminder: Anyone can list token freely on Defibox Swap and can create a liquidity pool. Please be aware of the possible risks.
Thank you for your support and attention to Defibox!
September 21, 2020